Monday, March 6, 2017

Mar 6 - 11

Monday - woke up at 3 am and decided to shovel the driveway, boo to winter and broken snow blowers. It took me 30 minutes to do half of it, the half that needs it before it gets driven on by the black car when Joseph takes Corey to the airport at 5:30. So, mission accomplished, we'll see if I'm exhausted today or if I get to doing something else as a workout too. Later - I did stretch my legs and back
Tuesday - 1 min center plank, one wheel, repeat, stretched legs again plus laid on miracle ball
Wednesday - 2.5 mile jog this morning, stretched legs before bed for an hour
Thursday - nothing, busy day being chauffeur. Corey came home tonight. I know I'll do better once our guests are gone and I have my treadmill and stuff set up downstairs again.
Friday - nothing
Saturday - stretched legs for 45 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment