Monday, February 2, 2015

Feb 2 - 7 (14 weeks)

14 Weeks - Nectarine
Monday - 14 weeks, baby the size of a nectarine, uterus size of a grapefruit. My weight 150.0 lbs. 12 minutes of planks at 10 pm.
Tuesday - 150 lunges, yay, two days in a row - but this time going to make it three (unlike last week)
Wednesday - raking pine needles in the back yard (broke a sweat), 12 minutes of planks
Thursday - 2 mile walk jog!! First time I've gone for a walk outside for a long time. Went 6 times around the block, jogging on the long stretches, walking on the short. Listening to the Killers, From Here On Out is a good one to jog to.
Friday - 200 walking lunges during a 1 mile walk. I love it when the kids don't have school,  cause I'm able to enjoy my morning and get a workout in.
Saturday - We slept over at our friend's cabin , didn't get home til 9, no workout, but 5 out of 6 this week... that's my best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment