Monday, May 14, 2012

At Home Bodyweight Only Workout

I'm sore right between my shoulder blades from Saturday's ZWOW, feels good to know those muscles got worked.  I hold my stress in my shoulders/neck, and a chiropractor told me I need to strengthen my back, so looks like handstands should be part of my weekly workouts regularly.

This morning I did this workout that I found on Pinterest to the killers' awesome song Human (the beat is perfectly in time with my jumping jacks):


1 round took me 18:27 and that's all I did.  Does "Repeat 1x"  mean to do the whole workout 1 time or 2 times?  Do it one time and then repeat it 1 more time?  I thought it just meant to do it 1x, so guess I messed up there, but 18 minutes is a good workout, plus I did my sprint around the block - 1 lap counterclockwise took me 2:27, then did it again clockwise (makes it slightly downhill at the end of the lap) and that time was 2:23

No comments:

Post a Comment