Monday, September 30, 2024

Sept 30 - Oct 5

Monday - Loving the autumn colors. Didn't have violin today, so took a long ride in Corner Canyon - 15.91 miles, 2 hours 23 min. BST > Ann's West > Maple Hollow > Vertigo > Eagle Crest > Rush





Tuesday - 4pm ride before my emotional resilience class at 6, went from home to Techy, did Techy 2x, then back home. 11.52 miles in 1 hour 37 min. 

Wednesday - 10:30 am ride with Corey and Katharine (on the shotgun seat) to Corner Canyon. 

We did Canyon Hollow, then I did Rush (Rush end 2x) while Corey took K to Ghost Falls. 6.54 miles, Stopping for a drink.
I rode with her for a bit and it was hard! I have to have my seat high to see over her, but then I feel like I might tip over, but I gotta pedal fast to make it up the hill. I thought Canyon Hollow would be fairly easy with her but it was hard. So not going to be able to do that tomorrow with Camilla, maybe we'll go on a hike. At home did 60 second handstand and one pull up

Thursday - Ride with Camilla in Corner Canyon, she rode my bike and I was on the silver bike, which was easier to climb in, but could not go fast on the decent, which was ok cause it was Camilla's first time so she was being cautious. 8.94 in 1 hour 34 min. We went up to Potato Hill, explored a bit in Little Valley, then Ann's east, Ghost Falls, and 2nd half of Rush down. Ann's is open, today was the first day, yay! So we didn't have to go up Edelweiss, yahoo. 


Friday - Solo 4pm ride up to the Ruins before date night (Corey was with Lily at a band thing until 6:30), also took a little detour to the double track on the way home. Total 13.96 miles, 2 hour 4 min. 

Saturday - CC this morning with Corey. Started Coyote Hollow, up BST to Ann's/Potato Hill, then Ann's East, Rush down. Total 6.14 miles, 54 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment