Monday, April 8, 2024

Apr 8 - 13

Monday - We saw the eclipse! The weather miraculously cleared up for us, so grateful! It was beautiful!

Tuesday - 12+ hours in the car, drove through Abilene and Lubbock to see Wesley's mission, arrived in NM, a deer hit us

Wednesday - 10.5 hours in car, made it back home, yay, went climbing at 6, did 24:
  • 1 V4s - the white one, yay I can still do it
  • 5 V3 sends - Black on South Boulder 2x, Red 2x, and Pink (almost did it, I did the hard part so I'm counting it)
  • 6 V2 sends 
  • 11 V1 sends
  • 1 V0
I'm hoping we don't cancel anytime soon

Thursday - 20 min stretching, then 15 min more later. Hanging from a pull up bar - 75 seconds, woo! Did some leg lifts as I hung, I think I did 7? 44 Yes' and 7 no's, Going to work on calisthenics, put Calistenics for Dummies on hold at the library, then found the author's youtube channel, good stuff

Friday - Bouldering with Corey at 6:30 am :) I only had 30 min before I had to head home for carpool, I did 14:
  • 1 V4s - white one on south boulder
  • 3 V3 sends - Black on South Boulder, Pink (really did it) Red, white
  • 4 V3 attempt -  Red, White on north boulder east side, Yellow in OG
  • 6 V2 sends 
Also 2 min 5 seconds of this swimmer one and done. I was picking up another book at the library yesterday and searched for any on calisthenics, and saw this one by Mark Lauren so put it on hold, googled him while I waited for Owen at soccer practice, and tada, another step in that direction for me. Oh, just saw that I mentioned all that yesterday, ha, swimmer again got more than 2:05, 2:07 I think?

Date night ride up Parleys Point via Cannon trailhead. 7.32 miles, 1 hour 14 minutes

Saturday - 1 min Handstand, Mark Lauren Yes and no's (64 yes' & 14 no's) 30 hanging knee raises combined with total 1:20 hang, Yoga block hip stretch with knees bent 5 min, with legs straight on 2 blocks 10 min

No comments:

Post a Comment