Monday, April 1, 2024

Apr 1 - 6

Monday - Spring break. I didn't go climbing this morning, cause I was up past 1 to pick up Abi from the airport. Went around 4 when I needed a break from packing - headed out tomorrow morning for a 20 hour drive (10 to NM, then 10 to TX). Total today 26:

  • 2 V4 attempts - green in OG, red on south boulder
  • 3 V4s - the white one 3x
  • 6 V3 sends - Black on South Boulder, White in OG 2x, Red 2x, and new Pink on the north boulder from last Monday.
  • 2 V3 attempts
  • 9 V2 sends 
  • 4 V1 sends
Won't be climbing again until next Thurs

Tuesday - 12 hours in the car

Wednesday - 10.5 hours in car, arrived in Texas

Thursday - hanging from a bar - 60 seconds, 40, then 20. A few pike presses and handstands, then 60 more seconds, then 30 and 30 more. Overate today

Friday - walked around the children's museum carrying Katharine. This evening we went to Joe Pool Lake, I did 8 or so passes on the monkey bars on the wide main beams of it.

Saturday - stretching during General Conference, played Horse with my nephew, some toy ax throwing. I got 8 in one throw session and tied Taden's best score (he was happy for me, he's just pretending to be sad (it took me a while to tie him...))

No comments:

Post a Comment