Monday, March 4, 2024

Mar 4 - 9

Monday - 20 total:

  • 6 V3 sends - BlueRed and Purple4x
  • 4 V3 attempts - couldn't get the hot pink, today, tried 3x. Tried black V3 too. 
  • 4 V2s
  • 5 V1s 
  • 1 V0
Tuesday - nothing

Wednesday - Climbing at 6am, I got the hot pink V3 today, yay. And the blue, and red! and purple 3x for a total of 6 V3s, which is good, cause I had to tie my V3s from Monday, woot woot. 22 total:
  • 6 V3 sends - BlueHot pinkRed and Purple 3x!
  • 1 V3 attempt - blue by hot pink, I keep forgetting that one is there, try it first next time. 
  • 6 V2 - there were some new ones in the OG Sector
  • 5 V1s
  • 3 V0s - some new ones on the south boulder
Pulled wagon with P&K to school to pick up Natalie, that was about a mile walk. It is a nice day outside. Bike ride to Glacial Park's bishops home for the keys to the church, then to the Mt Jordan chapel, them back home. Natalie and I stretched for 30+ minutes. We're going to be able to do the splits by March 6, 2025

Thursday - stretching with Natalie

Friday - Went climbing after dropping off Churchill carpool. I felt so great after (I did TEN V3s!) which is good cause we had a busy day ahead of us with the wedding dinner, so it was good that I was feeling empowered. Did 18 total:
  • 1 V4 attempt (near the end of my session, just to see what I could do. I got half way up!)
  • 10 V3 sends - first one I did today was a black V3 on the north boulder, and I got it! It was kinda easy, so then I did it again and got it, so I already had two V3s, I thought maybe I'd just do V3s most of the time today. I went over to do the blue one I've done before but it was gone, must have been stripped cause it was fairly new... but there was a new white V3 in it's place (in the OG by the bathroom wall), I tried it and got it! so I was feeling empowered with three V3s done - tried the Red and got, did the Blue (by the hot pink) and got that!!! Did the Purple 3x! And then at the very end I saw another new Red by where the orange V2 is, I thought I'd try it but didn't think I'd get it cause I was wasted, but I tried it and got it! Then I was at 9 V3s for the day, so decided to do the Purple one one more time for a total of 10. 
  • 4 V3 attempt - one on the Hot pink, I've done before 2 others on a hot pink on the 40 wall which I have not done before, also tried a yellow 
  • 1 V2 - warm up, new one by the white V3 I did today
  • 1 V2 attempt - stupid purple V2 that I can't get, right by the hot pink
  • 1 V1 - warm up, new one by the white V3 I did today
Saturday - Ethan and Bella's wedding. Walking around the temple, running around setting up the reception center, dancing at the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment