Monday, March 18, 2024

Mar 18 - 23

Monday - Climbing at 6 am. 20 total:

  • 5 V3 sends - White on the 30 prow, Red on the 40 wall, 2x Purple, and Blue the 45 wall 
  • 2 V3 attempt - 1x White above, 1x Red above 
  • 6 V2 sends - got the lavender on the 40 wall, I guess I've sent that one before? I didn't remember but it was logged
  • 7 V1 sends
Tuesday - 5 chin ups, two 60 second dead hangs, no stretching. Feeling in a funk

Wednesday - Climbing at 6:15 am, kinda wanted to sleep in today, but went anyway. 22 total:
  • 6 V3 sends - In the OG I got the White, Red, Blue, 2x Purple, and also got the Black on the North Boulder.
  • 1 V3 attempt - a new Yellow on the OG sector middle boulder
  • 4 V2 sends 
  • 2 V2 attempt - both on the lavender by the Black on the north boulder, near the end of my session, couldn't hack it 
  • 6 V1 sends
  • 3 V0 sends
Then Corey and I went on a ride at 5:30, went to Hidden Valley park, took that to the Ghost Falls trail head (up Canyon road) and then back to the car, but I rode home while Corey drove. Total for me: 13.22 miles, 1:49, Corey 10.6 miles, 1:27

Thursday - nothing. Started to stretch, but only got 2 min in before I was interrupted

Friday - Climbing at 6:10 am, 16 total:
  • 5 V3 sends - In the OG I got the White, RedBlue, 2x Purple
  • 2 V3 attempts - tried the new Yellow on the OG sector again, also one Purple attempt at the end of my session when I was trying to just get one more, but couldn't do it.
  • 2 V2 sends 
  • 1 V2 attempt - new green one, looks hard
  • 4 V1 sends
  • 2 V0 sends 
Saturday - stretching for 30 minutes on yoga blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment