Monday, August 3, 2026

Aug 3 - 8 (Park City)

Monday - Morning ride 8:15 am. I slept in until 7:30, must have been really out of it cause Corey said he tried to wake me up. He left at 6 and was just finishing when I started, he joined me for a second ride. Armstrong > HAM > Seldom Seen, 7.88 miles, 1 hour 10 min. 8 achievements

6:45 pm ride - Armstrong > Mid Mountain > CMG, 10.84 miles, 1 hour 45 min, fun, 18 achievements

Tuesday - Morning workout - some yoga stuff with Abi, 60 bear taps, 60 Ab ball passes, 8-10 min of this LeoMoves routine

1) Supported Push Up with Foot Taps, 10 reps each side
2) Crawl Step Out - 5 reps per side
3) Hip Lift Seated Switch - 5 reps per arm
4) 90-90 switch cross kick - 5 reps per side

Wednesday - 7am ride - Mother Urban > Mid Mountain > Tommy's Two Step > Silver Queen > Red Bull (crazy) > Jenni's > Loose Moose. 11.50 miles, 2 hour 3 min, 1902 elevation

Thursday - Hike to Wall Lake, 2.28 miles, plus a quick swim west to east then back E to W across the bottom of the lake.



Friday - 7am ride, Jenni's > Tommy's > Mojave > CMG > Loose Moose, 11.14 miles, 1961 elevation, 1 hour 49 minutes, 31 achievements, lots of PRs on Jenni's, which I was pleased by cause I thought I was feeling a bit sluggish

7pm solo ride up Armstrong and down HAM & Seldom Seen

Saturday - Active rest - packing up and loading the car to come home from Park City, unloading after we were home, hot in the house waiting for the AC to catch up, then cleaning before Abi's mission farewell tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment