Monday, June 20, 2022

June 20 - 25

Monday - Morning ride at 8:35, did Armstrong to Dawns, 1 hour 2 minutes, 5.69 miles, 827 elevation

Then did it again in the evening with Joseph! At 8:22pm, improved my time on Armstrong to Dawns Climb, Lower armstrong, Dawns, and Flow. We'll see how it compares when I do this in July when we're at Park City for the Wride reunion.

Tuesday - nothing

Wednesday - Park City ride - went down the paved main street trail, took it to Quinns, then kept going to see if it met up at Trailhead Park where Sophi had soccer games, but I chose a different way and ended up taking it all the way around Round Top, like I was riding along 1-80 and almost went to Kimball Junction. 18.90 mile ride, took me 1 hour 36 minutes. Longer than I had planned to ride, but it was good!

Thursday - Home from Park City, Corey and kids head to Bear Lake, home with Katharine, stretched and did 20 handstands, on my left foot forward I held first and last handstand for 50 seconds, oh yeah (hard, but💪go me) and 10x with right foot forward too, 50 sec first and last handstand

Friday - little stretching

Saturday - nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment