Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Jan 18 - 23

Monday - 2 mile walk along the beach, little bit of swimming, heading home tonight at 10 pm Hawaii time (1 am Utah time)
Tuesday - Did this circuit four times for 24 minutes =
  • 4 plank rotation 
  • 1 minute jog
  • 1 minute sprint 
Wednesday - nothing. Eating pretty good, no sweets (cause I have a new years commitment to not buy any junk this whole year, so if I don't buy the chocolate, that makes it pretty simple to not eat it)
Thursday - nothing - was going to get a workout after the kids were in bed, started to get them to bed at 8:30, but then we all got really into reading Mosiah 18 - half way into chapter 24 before we called it quits. Hyrum "This is intense!" Wes "Keep reading!" Abi "I dont' get what's going on..." and then we'd explain it all again in kid speak.
Friday - nothing
Saturday - planks: 2 min center, 1 min yoga, 1 min center 2 min yoga, sides on hand for as long as I could, got 38 seconds each
Sunday - played in the snow with the kids in the back yard today from 3-6, we made a pretty cool fort, and I shoveled a ton of snow, so maybe that counts for something even though I don't workout on the Sabbath Day, was glad to play with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment