Tuesday, June 11, 2013

4 Weeks Left!

Super duper excited and looking forward to Delivery Day.  July 8th.  Last week went pretty fast, going to go get and be busy so that this week flies by too.  We all worked hard and were super busy yesterday.  I even helped my kids mow the lawn, tried to do the back yard so the neighbors wouldn't see and 8 month pregnant woman out mowing, which if they did see would bring shame upon my sweetheart and I dont' want to do that.  But that was my workout yesterday.  It was really hot too.  And the backyard looks great now.  Although I think we put too much fertilizer on it this spring, we should probably start mowing it twice a week so it's not such a hard chore.

Anyway, that's it for now, going to do planks and 400 lunges today. I'll try to share some Smarter Science of Slim stuff later this week.  Yesterday an email about skin brushing arrived in my inbox, and I liked it - here's the link to her website where there's a video about it and 4 pages of instructions about how to properly skin brush.  Marilu talks about skin brushing in her book too.  I did a few years back when I was following her lifestyle.  I went and bought a bristle brush this morning, I'm going to start doing it again so my lumphs can take out the garbage! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment