Tuesday, March 12, 2013

22.2 - 400 Lunges

400 Walking Lunges, no weights, and it sometimes seems like torture.  But I did it.  Just take 50 at a time, then count to 50 again, and again.  I paused after 200 to change a diaper, so not counting the break time I had there, it took me 15:56. 

I also did 100 deadlifts with two 30 pound weights.  Time 5:50
...and above you'll see the timer I use.  I got it at Walmart and I don't like to exercise without it.  I have to hide it from the kids, or else they'll use it to time their music practice or reading minutes and then it will be lost until I hopefully find it as I'm cleaning.  When it goes missing I'll use my gymboss, which I like for intervals, but not for total time or for counting down.  And since I'm not doing high impact things right now, this Acurite timer is my workout buddy bff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment